Compassionate Divorce Attorney Provides Sound Advice to Colorado Clients
Skilled Denver lawyer represents people in a wide range of family law matters
Drawing upon over 17 years of legal experience, Garts Law LLC in Denver provides astute counsel and guides clients through their cases successfully. My practice focuses exclusively on family law matters and I always tailor my case strategy to fit the specific needs of each client.
Resolute advocate provides high-quality representation
Individuals throughout the Denver area seek out my firm to handle their cases knowing that I bring:
- Extensive courtroom experience — I am committed to helping clients achieve the best possible resolution, whether in the courtroom or at the negotiating table.
- Intensive strategies — I can explain the complete breadth of legal options available in your specific case to help you make an informed decision regarding how to proceed.
- Comprehensive case management and resolution — I work one-on-one with my clients at every stage of their legal matter. With nearly two decades of experience, I understand the particular legal issues at play as well as the acceptable handling of court proceedings.
I understand the legal roadblocks that often accompany family law matters and can walk alongside you through the process in order to maximize the chances of obtaining the results you desire.
Hands-on guidance at each phase of your divorce or child custody case
You can rely on me for unwavering assistance and solid counsel in the following family law areas:
- Divorce — My firm represents clients in all types of divorce cases, no matter how complex. I also help clients pursue methods of dispute resolution when possible, using processes such as mediation and collaboration.
- Child custody —I help clients create parenting agreements that are advantageous for everyone involved. However, if child custody matters become contentious, I can fight aggressively on your behalf.
- Child support — The state of Colorado has established guidelines outlining presumptive child support obligations, but these amounts are subject to revision in certain circumstances. If you require assistance with a child support matter, I can help you to understand your legal rights and obligations.
- Alimony — Alimony could be awarded in a Colorado divorce if one party is unable to support themselves through income-producing assets or employment. I assess my client’s income and expenses and the other party’s ability to pay from the outset to work towards a positive resolution.
- Marital agreements - Many couples choose to create prenuptial, or premarital, agreements before they wed or postnuptial agreements after they've tied the knot.
- Mediation - Think of me as your thoughtful guide through the process of amicable resolution of your family law matters. Although I cannot provide either party with legal advice in this role, I am able to guide your settlement discussions and provide procedural direction as may be needed from time to time.
My goal is to pursue your family law matter and find an equitable outcome while preserving the sanctity and integrity of your family unit.
Contact an accomplished Colorado family law attorney to set up a free consultation
My Denver firm, Garts Law LLC, assists clients throughout Denver and nearby counties with an array of family law cases. Call my office today at 303-395-5179 or contact me online to arrange your free case consultation.